Need help cleaning grout? Cleaning tile floors by hand it’s hard work. It is messy, uncomfortable and often impossible to get the deep-clean results that you’re looking for. That’s why you should consider hiring a professional tile and grout cleaning contractor.
Most of the time the dirt lies deep within the pores of your grout lines, which makes it impossible to reach with regular mopping. Grout is a porous material and it collects dirt, grime, and spills. Often discoloring the surface.
Our professional grout cleaning service at IBX uses our proprietary hot water extraction cleaning method. This method is used to clean out all the hidden dirt and restores the luster to your floors. In addition, we’ll remove 97% allergens from your grout.
Our Tile and Grout Cleaning Equipment
When we clean tile and grout we always make sure to use high-pressure water and vacuum system along with a cleaning solution that doesn’t affect or leave a residue.
Free Tile Cleaning Demonstration
We offer in-home demonstrations of our cleaning process so you can see for yourself before you book a cleaning.
Cleaner and Healthier
Our tile and grout cleaning process will remove an average of 97% of common allergens.
How we clean tile and grout?
- Technicians examining your floor. This is our first step to clean your tile and grout.
- Then we ensure to use the appropriate cleaning method. They will look at the kind of tile you have and see if there’s any place where the grout is damaged.
- Then, we start your tile and grout cleaning. Our cleaning is done by scrubbing the grout between each tile. In addition, we use a ph balanced cleaning solution, which releases the ground in dirt that gets trapped in the pores of the grout.
- Next, we use our tile and grout cleaning machines and tile floor cleaner. These machines force hot water while extracting the dirt.
- Finally, after cleaning is finished we’ll inspect your tile and grout with you. Ensuring that you’re happy with your clean tile.
Commercial tile and grout services
No matter the type of tile or size of the room we’ll get the tile and grout back to clean.
Usually, our tile and grout cleaning process is the same for both commercial and residential services. Then we’re going to use our tile cleaning machines to pump hot water into your tile and grout. While extracting dirt and allergens.
You also can have the option to add a color seal to your grout to keep it cleaner for longer. The Colour seal also acts as a protective barrier.
Use these tips to clean your tile and grout:
- Scrub dirty grout using plain warm water and a brush.
- Spray with equal parts vinegar and warm water
- Apply a baking soda paste and then spray it with vinegar
- Pour on some hydrogen peroxide
- Apply oxygen bleach up for 15 min.
- Use chlorine bleach sparingly on the grout
- Steam clean and the worst of grout stains
Our team is the first choice of property owners, managers, insurance companies, and independent adjusters. Our honesty, commitment, and dedication to helping our customers bring their lives back to normal as quickly as possible have earned us the Top Choice Award for Business Excellence for the past eight years. If you need fire damage restoration help, call the IBX SERVICES Team. We are available 24/7 for emergency services, you can call us at (416) 252-5959.