Water Damage Restoration & Clean-Up Checklist
After the state of emergency flooding, the first thing that comes to mind is the restoration of the previous state of our properties. But for accurate work, an immediate property adjustment is not recommended. Because water is able to break down almost any material it touches if it stays in the same place for a long time. Rapid reconstruction immediately after the flood will be a big mistake most companies make. One of the main problems of a fast property reconstruction is giving and the possibility of mould development.
When floods occur most of the water does not contain clean water and many of our properties are polluted because of this.
- Good control of the electrical structure will be able to avoid disasters.
- Many disasters occur during floods. And among them are the dangers of fire and possible gas leaks.
- Wearing sturdy rubber shoes and eye protection should be paramount.
- Test the crossing point when crossing the water. Because there are opportunities for open pits.
Water Damage Restoration & Clean-Up Checklist – First Steps
Make sure all people affected by the flood have been relocated to safe places.
- If you are safe from flooding, contact the flood authorities immediately.
- The sooner the mass water purification is carried out, the sooner your property will return to its previous state.
- Save all damaged materials for loss proof.
- Contact the authorities to assess your losses.
- The owner must sign a certificate of loss statement.
- Make sure that every electric or gas service is turned off, avoiding any disaster.
Long-term floods are able to seriously damage property both from outside and inside. Below Ibx Services will give some examples of how to act after a flood.
- Waiting for the property to dry completely then we will be able to repair your property.
- Layers of wood submerged in water can be seriously damaged badly.
- Damaged wood sites can be replaced with others. While undamaged parts can be left as is.
- Allow the floor to dry when removing the wood parts of the floor.
- Final inspection of floor installations after its total completion.
- Check for distortion before installing the new floor.
- Floor cleaning can take weeks and in the meantime, you may be ready to start some other repairs.
- Cleaning wall finishes, woodwork and floors
- Equipment and equipment
- Mould prevention
- Removal of mould from household items
Ibx Services is able to bring the best services for water damage Restoration. In addition to the water Damage Restoration services we offer.
We are certified experts in several applications, including:
|• Water damage restoration
• Fire and smoke damage restoration
• Emergency board-up service
• Wind and hail damage restoration
• Building climate control heating and cooling
• HVAC decontamination
• Odour removal
• Mold removal
• Environmental remediation
• Reconstruction services
• Equipment rental
|• Sewage remediation
• Content restoration
• Electronic restoration and remediation
• Data recovery
• Document restoration and reproduction
• Debris removal
• Construction pollution control
• Project management
• Inspection services
• Consultation services
• Retail facility recovery
IBX Services is a full-services company for any kind of emergency service. What it means is that we offer the full scale of solutions needed for complete emergency services, cleaning and disinfection services, and commercial services too. From identifying the cause of the problem to fixing any design flaws in the affected areas, and the prevention of further and sealing to rigorous testing to detect any other indirect problem, we strive to be a leader in the emergency services solutions industry.