IBX Services is committed to providing our valued clients with the best advice and Infection Control Services during this flu season, to ensure a safe and healthy community for the Condominium clients we service on a daily basis.
Amidst the rapid spread of the recent Coronavirus throughout the World and now very close to home, we invite our clients to explore the many services we provide, to assist in minimizing and preventing the effects of flu related illnesses in the daily lives of your Condominium Community.
Recent research on the new Coronavirus indicates that its many symptoms include infections of the nose, throat and lungs. As new information comes in on this new virus, we are learning from cases in Hong Kong that they are experiencing cross-contamination in high rise buildings. The most commonly spread ways of this virus are: through the air – via coughing and sneezing, via touching or shaking hands or via touching something with a virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose or eyes before washing your hands.
The CDC and Health Canada give emphasis to making sure you use a/any disinfectant with a DIN on the product label – any virucidal claim on the product will be a bonus.
CDC states the following:
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Here is a link for your reference – CDC prevention:
Health Canada Prevention [See section #14] states the following:
- Regularly clean and disinfect surfaces that people touch frequently such as toilets, bedside tables, doorknobs, phones and television remotes with regular household cleaners or diluted bleach (1 part bleach to 9 parts water).
Here is a link for your reference – Health Canada prevention:
IBX Services is here to help.
Please find below some of the steps and infection control services we recommend for preventing cross-contamination and the rapid spread of microorganisms and viruses in your Condominium:
– Treatment with Ultra-Fogger and Plant Based Micro-solvent agent in:
- Common Areas and Hallways
- Door Handles of common areas and rooms
- Lobby Furniture
- Exercise Room
- Common Kitchens
- Common Washrooms
- Management Office
- Security Desk
- Drapery and Window Treatments
- Elevators and more