Drapery & Blind Cleaning. Warning: Your Hotel Drapes are at Risk! Hotel-style Black-Out Drapes cannot be Washed or Dry Cleaned. Doing so will degrade the rubberized backing and cause cracking, letting the light shine right through your expensive Black Out Drapes. Drapery replacement costs are high- estimated at more than 20 times the cost of cleaning. By establishing a regular cleaning schedule you can substantially prolong the life of your drapes and protect your investment. As drapery specialists, we know that a little maintenance can significantly extend the life of your drapery investment.
IBX Drapery Cleaner has been providing hotel drapery cleaning & fireproofing for over 15 years. Our proprietary process uses tiny particles carried on a cushion of air to extract dirt and contaminants from your drapes. Our unique non-immersion process delivers superior results to competitive cleaning processes. In fact, our process was originally developed specifically to clean Hotel Black Out Drapes.
Our IBX service includes bringing our ‘dry cleaning plant on wheels’ to your premises, professional take-down and reinstallation of the drapes, and our safe dry cleaning process.
- Tracks are inspected for damage and lubricated; hooks, pins, and runners are replaced as needed.
- Drapes are carefully tagged to ensure they are re-hung on the same window, and all tags are removed after cleaning.
- All drapes are hand-folded after cleaning; (no stretching/folding machine is used). This eliminates damaging fabric stress.
- Minor drape repairs are included and completed as necessary.
- Drapes will not be down for more than 2 ½ hours, except in the case of major repairs.
In addition to competitive pricing, IBX saves you money in other ways too…
- No lost revenue with rooms out of order for even one night … we re-hang the drapes within 21/2 hours.
- No valuable administration time wasted on follow-up due to incomplete workmanship … we do the job right the first time.
- No “extra charges” … we consider minor repairs and pin & hook replacement part of the job.
- Guaranteed no shrinkage, fading, discoloration, or other fabric damage.
Drapery Maintenance Program
IBX offers you the opportunity to establish a regular cycle of drapery maintenance based on the standards of the individual properties. The On-Site system provides consistency and quality of service and ensures that you get the maximum life from your drapery investment. Our drapery maintenance program includes a complete inventory, and customized cleaning schedule. Our system will automatically keep track of the rooms which require cleaning and when.
The IBX process has no adverse effect on flameproofing inherent in the fabric. In addition, IBX personnel are trained to conduct a vertical flame test to confirm the flame-resistant properties of a drape. We are also equipped and trained to apply flame retardant to the fabric in full accordance with fire code standards.
IBX unconditionally guarantees all work and workmanship. There will be no shrinkage, fading, discoloration, or any other fabric damage. Should the IBX operators be of the opinion that any drapes cannot be satisfactorily processed due to problems existing prior to cleaning, they will bring the matter to the attention of housekeeping for a decision and authorization before cleaning is attempted.
IBX Services is a full-services company for any kind of emergency service. What it means is that we offer the full scale of solutions needed for complete emergency services, cleaning and disinfection services, and commercial services too. From identifying the cause of the problem to fixing any design flaws in the affected areas, and the prevention of further and sealing to rigorous testing to detect any other indirect problem, we strive to be a leader in the emergency services solutions industry. Call us today!