Water Damage In Toronto
Water Damage Restoration & Repair Service – IBX Services Available 24/7
We offer the fastest and highest quality services for water damage in Toronto. We Specialize in Water Removal Burst Pipe Plumbing Leaks Sewage Backup Wet Carpet Drying-Fire Sprinklers Toilet Overflow Storm Damage. We proudly offer 24/7 emergency support!
Destructive Power of Water
Water is the single most long-term destructive substance in the indoor environment. Excess moisture or flooding can cause structures and personal property to rapidly deteriorate. The problem becomes more serious when the water is unsanitary or clean-up services are delayed. The harmful effects of water are sharply reduced by prompt and effective intervention, especially within the first 24-48 hours. Even though the damage may look severe, cleanup and restoration can produce amazing results. From furniture to family heirlooms, office computers to production machinery, We do successfully restore water-damaged structures and property for a long time.
We Fully Train & Certify all our Restoration Specialists
- We use large fans, wet vacuums, & pumps to dry all indoor surfaces & carpeting.
- We pull up all carpeting and padding but salvage what we can.
- We attempt to restore all personal belongings (books, art, furniture, etc.).
- We clean and dehumidify the affected areas to prevent mould growth.
We are prompt, professional, and certified. Our service technicians are bonded, licensed, and insured professionals who are trained in the latest technology and equipment. Our goal is to get the water out – and disinfect, sanitize and dehumidify your environment to ensure safety for you and your family.
After any water damage situation, your primary focus should be safety:
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Electrical and “slip and fall” hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!