Asbestos Removal Mississauga
If you are concerned that asbestos poses dangerous risks to your Mississauga commercial or residential property, call IBX Services asbestos removal Mississauga at (416) 252-5959 or send your emergency description to [email protected] and take immediate Mississauga asbestos testing. Do not let your and your family’s health be at risk because asbestos fibers release.
Types of Asbestos that causes Asbestos diseases
- Actinolite Asbestos → has a dark color and its fibers can be extremely easy to inhale. It is made up of minerals such as magnesium, iron, silicon and calcium. Actinolite was previously used in cement, paints, drywall and other related products
- Amosite Asbestos → is also known as brown asbestos and is one of the most hazardous types of asbestos. It is also characterized by sharp fibers that can be easily inhaled. Amosite can be found in cement, chemical and electrical insulation, insulation boards, roofing, thermal insulation, etc.
- Anthophyllite Asbestos → it is mostly composed of long and needle-like fibers and it can effortlessly enter our respiratory system when inhaled. Anthophyllite’s color can range from brown to yellowish and is primarily composed of magnesium and iron. It can be found in insulation materials and types of cement.
- Crocidolite Asbestos → is also known as blue asbestos and is the most dangerous type of asbestos in the amphibole family. It is composed of very fine sharp fibers and these are extremely easy to inhale. Crocidolite was used in tiles, cement and insulation materials.
- Tremolite Asbestos → mostly known for its heat-resistant properties and is also a part of the amphibole family. Tremolite fibers can be inhaled or ingested easily and they can cause severe health problems such as asbestos-related cancer and other related diseases. Its color can vary from milky white to dark green and it is mostly found in roofings, insulation, paint and plumbing materials.
- Chrysotile Asbestos → widely used and is responsible for pleural mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases. Mostly found in insulation, fabric and roofing products.
Common Areas where asbestos can be found at your Mississauga property
Any type of asbestos can be extremely dangerous for your property and your health. If the fibers are either inhaled or disturbed then significant risk will arise. As listed above, there are six types of asbestos but the most common during renovation or construction processes are:
- White Asbestos
- Blue Asbestos
- Black/ Brown Asbestos
Always call an asbestos removal Mississauga professional for Mississauga removal and testing.
Common areas of asbestos:
- Asbestos Ceiling Tiles
- Asbestos Plaster
- Asbestos Pipes
- Asbestos Drywall
- Asbestos Duct Wrap
- Asbestos Insulation
- Asbestos Floor Tiles
IBX Services mold removal Toronto process
IBX Services asbestos removal Mississauga is beyond needed if your house is prone to asbestos materials. Our trustworthy mold removal Toronto crew is highly-trained and has a great experience in asbestos removal Mississauga for both commercial and residential properties throughout Mississauga. Do you want to know some important steps that our mold removal Mississauga team undertakes if an asbestos removal Mississauga project occurs?
- Step I → Remove visible dust with advanced technology equipment with a HEPA filter for any area or surface that was affected because of asbestos.
- Step II → Our experienced mold removal Mississauga technicians will use drop sheets of polyethylene or other related materials as they are impervious to asbestos.
- Step III → The materials that were previously used will be kept wet throughout the whole process and fully control the spread of asbestos fibers or dust.
- Step IV → To continue controlling the release of dust and fibers a wetting agent will be added to the water.
- Step V → Drop sheets are put in a container after being wet.
- Step VI → At regular intervals, and instantly upon completion, waste and dust will be cleaned up and removed by cutting-edge technology equipment with a HEPA filter and then placed in appropriate containers.
- Step VII → In severe cases, access to your commercial or residential Mississauga property will be restricted only to people that are using special clothing and equipment.
Asbestos is too harmful when it is released into the air. Even though asbestos materials are in good condition and cannot pose any danger, this does not mean that they will never release fibers. In case of a possible release, fibers will enter the organism easily while inhaling.
The best thing you can do is to regularly check the materials and if you suspect anything asbestos-related then try to eliminate them in order to not face tremendous problems afterwards.
If you notice any shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness or severe pain then these are signs of asbestosis. So, if you have previous exposure to asbestos then talk to your healthcare provider and take instant support.