Asbestos Removal Brampton
Choosing the right asbestos removal Brampton crew is crucial if you want to effectively protect your family members from any asbestos-related dangers. IBX Services asbestos removal Brampton is specializing in residential and commercial asbestos removal services including asbestos Brampton testing and asbestos Brampton removal. If you have serious asbestos-related problems or you are suspecting that your property’s building materials contain asbestos then immediately call IBX Services asbestos removal Brampton at (416) 252-5959 or send your asbestos removal Brampton emergency description to [email protected] and take an instant response!
The six types of asbestos
Asbestos is classified into 6 types and belongs to two groups which are serpentine asbestos and amphibole asbestos. All types of asbestos can cause overwhelming and suffering diseases such as asbestosis, mesothelioma and lung cancer.
- Chrysotile → mostly used in drywall, cement, paints and sealants
- Amosite → known as brown asbestos and mostly found in South African mines
- Tremolite → has a black or yellow color and is rare to be found. Mostly used to make insulation and cement
- Crocidolite → known as blue asbestos and is one of the most dangerous types of asbestos. It was frequently used in commercial products
- Tremolite → has resisting heat properties and was used in insulation and paint
Why is asbestos so frequent?
Asbestos is considered an ideal building material thanks to its insulating, fireproofing and strengthening properties. It is widely available and extremely economical and that is one reason why drywall and other asbestos-related products are so appealing and preferred.
Unfortunately, asbestos is a hazardous material that causes many severe health issues and for the risks that it poses people wonder how it became so popular.
Asbestos can be commonly found in:
- House Siding
- Floor and ceiling tiles
- Cement and plaster
- Building Insulation
- Heating systems and furnaces
- Car and truck brake pads, etc.
Tips to avoid doing while dealing with asbestos
- Avoid handling asbestos-containing materials → If asbestos-containing materials are tightly bound in products and they are in a good condition then no significant health risks will occur.
- Reduce risk exposure → Before doing major remodeling or renovations at your commercial or residential Brampton property, you can reduce any risk of asbestos exposure in your home by hiring an insured and well-trained asbestos removal Brampton team to perform a set of asbestos tests and apply asbestos removal Brampton services at your property.
- Hire specialists → If you detect asbestos in your home’s building material or you suspect that the building code of your home may contain asbestos, then book an appointment with IBX Services asbestos removal Brampton for an expertized inspection.
- Don’t do any work by yourself → It is not safe to handle an asbestos removal project. You must have advanced technology equipment as well as ideal clothing in order to deal with it. If mishandled, asbestos fibers will be released into the air and you will get infected directly. Consider referring your asbestos removal Brampton emergency to asbestos removal specialists by contacting them at (416) 252-5959 and help prevent any unfortunate events.
The risk is very low if you inhale a small amount of asbestos over a short period of time.
Only a small percentage of workers will develop an asbestos-related disease, even among those who have been exposed to high levels of asbestos over an extended period of time.
You can contact your doctor and give a detailed description of your asbestos removal exposure history.
Asbestos can be recycled by using high heat as it converts asbestos fibers into silicate glass. High temperatures can make asbestos non-hazardous and directly destroy asbestos fibers.
690 Garyray Dr, Toronto, M9L 1R3, Canada