Asbestos Removal Oshawa
Asbestos is a six-natural mineral that occurs naturally in the environment and has been both mined and commercially used in North America in the late 80s. Asbestos has been previously used in many industries, especially building and construction, and was mainly found in insulation, roofing, sound absorption and fireproofing materials. Asbestos fibers can result in a source of severe health problems that can affect your health directly and cause irreplaceable damage too. Over the years many health studies have proven that inhaling high levels of asbestos can increase the risk of having a lung disease. If you want to prevent this potential danger then the only thing you have to do is contact IBX Services asbestos removal Oshawa professionals at (416) 252-5959 and take immediate and trustworthy assistance for your Oshawa emergency.
Where can asbestos be found
Asbestos fibers are incredibly resistant to fire, heat and chemicals that do not conduct electricity. This is the main reason that asbestos has been widely used and spread in several industries.
Asbestos-based building materials include:
- Vinyl floor tiles
- Wrapped boiler pipes
- Acoustic ceiling tiles
- Cement sheet, millboard or paper used to insulate wood-burning stoves and furnaces
- Decorative of soundproofing materials sprayed on ceiling and walls
- Joint or patching compounds for ceilings and walls
- Asbestos cement roofing
- Textured paints
- Roofing felt, siding and shingles
Generally, asbestos minerals are divided into two major groups:
- Serpentine asbestos → This includes chrysotile mineral which has very long and curly fibers that tend to be woven. It is also mostly used in commercial applications.
- Amphibole → Includes actinolite, amosite, anthophyllite, and crocidolite minerals and has straight and needle-like fibers.
How are diseases caused by asbestos discovered?
If you have been previously exposed or you suspect that you have been exposed to asbestos fibers when they were released into the environment, at home or via a family contact you have to inform your doctor and explain your asbestos exposure history and analyze any possible symptoms that you may experience. Some of the following symptoms can occur because of asbestos release.
- Wheezing, or shortness of breath
- A constant cough that tends to get worse each time
- Tightening or pain in the chest
- Difficulty swallowing
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Fatigue or anemia
Physical examination and lung function tests are beyond recommended after proper exposure to asbestos. They can help you identify any early signs of lung disease due to asbestos.
Asbestos removal is required if your Oshawa property has been built before 1986. So if you want to prevent any concerning health issues or any further damage because of asbestos then do not hesitate to call IBX Services asbestos removal Oshawa at (416) 252-5959 or send a detailed description of your emergency to [email protected] and let them help you and give you cost effective and time-efficient solutions and eliminate asbestos in your Oshawa residential or commercial property. Our cutting-edge technology, highly asbestos-trained experts, equipment and cleaning solutions will be the only solution to your emergency!
Why choose IBX Services for Oshawa Asbestos Abatement
- Specialized IBX Services provides asbestos removal Oshawa services.
- Our well-trained asbestos removal Oshawa crew is able to remove and remediate asbestos in your Oshawa commercial or residential property.
- We are a qualified company which meets all the requirements for high-quality asbestos removal Oshawa services.
- We are fully certified to handle Type 1, Type 2 and Type 3 Asbestos Removal.
- Experienced, certified, professional and fully insured.
A possible asbestos fibers release can cause several severe health conditions and if asbestos presence continues to be present in your home environment then it can definitely impact your property value. Keep in mind that your property is not totally worthless but it will be quite difficult to sell it. If you are dealing with asbestos-related problems then consider hiring an insured asbestos removal Oshawa crew in order to remove it safely and properly and at the same time eliminate the possibility of reducing your property’s overall value.
Drywall is considered the first option when it comes to finishing your house. Commercial, residential and industrial applications are all included. Drywall products have been continually used for the last decades as it is very easy to work with them.
The drywall process is very fast and economical and it has replaced plaster and lath. If your property has been built before the 80s then it is very likely to contain asbestos.