Asbestos Removal Vaughan
Asbestos is made up of tiny fibers that cannot be detected with the bare eye. If your property was previously built in the middle of the 80s, then you should do an expertized Vaughan inspection to see if you have asbestos-related products in your property’s building structure.
Asbestos can cause tremendous problems, especially in your health so the best thing you have to do is hire an insured, licensed and certified asbestos removal Vaughan company. This way, you will prevent serious problems and protect your family members. Contact IBX Services Vaughan at (416) 252-5959 anytime and take an instant response from our asbestos removal Vaughan crew!
Where can I find Asbestos in my Vaughan house?
- Siding and roofing shingles are mostly made of asbestos cement.
- Houses that were built between 1930 & 1950 probably have asbestos insulation
- Asbestos can be found in patching compounds or textured paint which are used on ceiling joists and walls.
- Stove-top pads, as older products, can have asbestos compounds
- Vinyl floor tiles may contain asbestos
- Asbestos materials may be coated in steam pipes and hot water of older houses.
Which are some symptoms of Asbestos Exposure
Asbestos fibers are the most dangerous in case you breathe them and can increase the risk of lung cancer, asbestosis and mesothelioma. People who have been smoking for years are more prone to get affected as their lungs are irritated because of smoke and it is way more complicated for asbestos fibers to remove.
Asbestos signs will be noticeable after a certain period of time and some of them are:
- Coughing up blood
- Pain or tightness in your chest
- Trouble swallowing
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Swelling in your face and neck
- Constant cough
Can I avoid being exposed to asbestos inside my Vaughan home?
- Minimize possible asbestos sources →You should strictly avoid disturbing or touching any asbestos-related products and materials in your home as they can be a serious source of health problems. Old pipe insulations, damaged floor tiles, textured ceilings and vermiculite attic insulation can be some examples of asbestos-related Vaughan materials.
- Prevent dust or dirt from entering your home → To prevent dust and dirt in your home you can use doormats and remove your shoes from entering. Keep your doors and windows closed especially on windy days and strictly if there is any nearby construction.
- Clean your home regularly → To remove dust or dirt it is advisable to use a wet rage instead of using a dry one. Furthermore, you should vacuum your home frequently by using a vacuum with a high-efficiency HEPA filter.
What should you do if you suspect asbestos in your Vaughan home/environment?
- Be concerned → Asbestos fibers can cause severe health diseases if inhaled, and they can cause tremendous damage so keep in mind that asbestos removal Vaughan professionals are needed to keep track of this situation and prevent any further asbestos-related Vaughan problems.
- Do not panic → Asbestos-related diseases tend to show their symptoms after a long period of time of regular asbestos exposure. Try to keep calm and contact your doctor in order to take further instructions and to describe your asbestos exposure history exposure. In this case, you will take a piece of medical advice and handle this situation accordingly.
- Take action → Asbestos presence in your Vaughan home or environment can be both stressful and overwhelming but there is a solution to minimize and prevent it. By hiring asbestos removal Vaughan professionals you will have the opportunity to return to a healthy environment and prevent any further damage that could affect your health or property structure.
IBX Services’ asbestos removal Vaughan team can offer you cost-efficient solutions that will increase your safety and minimize asbestos dangers.
IBX Services is 24 hours available and is always by your side to offer you trustworthy, high-quality and professional asbestos removal Vaughan services. Call at (416) 252-5959 or give a detailed description of your current emergency situation to [email protected]!
Asbestos is a mineral fiber that is commonly found in soil and rock. It is flame and heat-resistant and was mainly used in building products in the middle and late 90S. If your house was built in that period then you have to do some professional asbestos Vaughan inspections. Unfortunately, asbestos is classified as carcinogenic and it can lead to many severe health problems. For preventing any further asbestos-related problems then start considering hiring an asbestos removal Vaughan crew to give you high-quality asbestos removal Vaughan services.
Over the years none of the asbestos-related studies has proven a certain amount of asbestos exposure that can lead to asbestos-related diseases. Even one-time asbestos exposure can cause tremendous damage to yourself so you have to be careful and handle this situation accordingly. Long-term asbestos exposure can cause suffering health problems such as lung cancer, mesothelioma and asbestosis.